It is inspection that makes all the difference
The quality control laboratory is responsible for inspecting and implementing the standards required that ensure SENFA products remain synonymous with high performance. Quality is monitored at each stage of production by means of inspection methods in the factory and in the Quality Control laboratory.
SENFA’s quality policy is based on these fundamental principles:
- Satisfaction and respect for customers.
- Traceability of products and services.
- Permanent Innovation in service and quality of products.
- Tests and certifications of our textiles by competent laboratories.
- Controls that ensure our products are of a high technical standard.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- Compliance to established and agreed specifications.
- Ongoing partnerships with sub-contractors.
An uncompromising commitment to our products through stringent testing :